The 2010 911uk Porsche Awards are in their final fortnight of voting, so there is still time to cast your all-important vote. These are the only Porsche UK Industry awards to decide who deserves to be recognised across the large Porsche Specialist Industry in the UK.
The awards are now in their 3rd year and from its growth there is a now a new dedicated website for the awards at www.porscheawards.co.ukwhich also showcases the winners from the past 2 years.
For the 2010 awards there are a total of 15 industry categories to vote in using an open submission form, with every voter added into a prize draw to win £100 worth of Porsche merchandise. The categories cover all main aspects of the Porsche Industry, from the best car sales & service for both classic and modern cars to Porsche motorsport, magazine and product awards.
Voting closes on the 21st January and the results will be announced on the 23rd January 2011.
There are 15 main voting categories this year (with additional awards relating to the 911uk Site) as the following:
1. Independent Porsche Classic Car Sales Garage (Cars Pre-1990).
2. Independent Porsche Modern Car Sales Garage (Cars 1990 onwards).
3. Independent Porsche Classic Car Service Garage (Cars Pre-1990).
4. Independent Porsche Modern Car Service Garage (Cars 1990 onwards).
5. Independent Porsche Parts Supplier.
6. Independent Porsche Tuner.
7. Official Porsche Car Sales Centre (OPC).
8. Official Porsche Car Service & Parts Centre (OPC).
9. Porsche Motorsport.
10. Porsche Track Day.
11. Porsche Product.
12. Porsche Website.
13. Porsche Club.
14. Porsche Magazine.
15. Porsche Journalist.