Boston, MA - (December 21, 2015) - Paragon Group, Inc. encourages all car enthusiasts to the showroom floor of the 2016 New England International Auto Show, presented by the Boston Globe. With one ticket, attendees can access over 22 million dollars worth of vehicles, ride and drive events and 37 leading car manufacturers displaying over 600 new vehicles.
Running from January 14-18, this five-day public event showcases the hottest trends in the industry, along with the newest cars, trucks, hybrids, vans, crossovers and sport utilities on the market. As the largest new car display in New England, all major car brands will be in attendance to not only meet every buyer's budget, but to satisfy every one of their automotive dreams.
“We are thrilled to welcome the New England International Auto Show back to Boston this January," said Barbara Pudney, Vice President of the Paragon Group, producer of the New England International Auto Show. "Along with the usual array of both the most popular and exotic manufacturers in the industry, we are particularly excited this year to showcase the Verizon IndyCar Series and the reintroduction of the Alfa Romeo to the United States. The event truly promises something for car enthusiasts of every stripe."
CAR LINES REPRESENTED AT NEW ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW
Exhibiting manufacturers represented at this year’s show include: Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Fiat, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, Kia, Lamborghini, Lexus, Lincoln, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Ram, Rolls Royce, Scion, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Ride & Drives: Jump in the driver's seat of some of the latest and hottest models from the industry's top manufacturers including Chevrolet, Ford, Kia, Mazda and Toyota! Guests can take control of the steering wheel and drive around the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center while learning all about the nuts and bolts of the car.
- Exotic Car Showcase: Find your dream car right here at the auto show! Our showcase of the most expensive vehicles in the world features Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Maserati, Bentley, Aston Martin and Lotus.
- Toyota Distracted Driving Simulator: Teens are encouraged to take the "Don't Text and Drive" Pledge after experiencing a drive that will simulate the effects that day-to-day distractions could have on their driving.
- Racing Simulators: Attendees will be able to test their gaming skills while racing their favorite Hyundai and Ford models!
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles: Over 100 displayed alternative fuel vehicles across the show room floor demonstrating their use of electricity, diesel, fuel cells and hybrid technologies. This will also include the Toyota Mirai, a fuel cell vehicle!
- Automobile Aftermarket Accessories: By shopping this year's variety of automotive specially-equipment retailers, attendees will discover new restyling products and accessories to personalize any vehicle. Find everything from custom wheels and rims, car audio & video systems/electronics and an array of different detailing products.
- Entercom Radio Stage: Interact with DJs from WAAF, WEEI, and WRKO as they broadcast live from the show floor!
- Verizon IndyCar Series: Attendees will get a first look at the vehicles that will be racing in the Grand Prix of Boston on Labor Day weekend, while having the opportunity to receive a signed autograph by IndyCar driver Simon Pagenaud doing a signing on Sunday from noon to 2. Discover all the details and activities surrounding the race and how you can buy tickets!
The 2016 New England International Auto Show, presented by the Boston Globe and Boston.com powered by CarGurus, is produced by Paragon Group, Inc. and sponsored by the Massachusetts State Automobile Dealers Association and WCVB-TV, and supported by GEICO, H&R Block, Solar City and Cars.com. Located in Needham, MA, Paragon Group is an event marketer and producer of expos around the country. In Boston, besides the New England International Auto Show, Paragon Group also produces the National Golf Expo, the Boston Flower & Garden Show, the Boston RV & Camping Expo and the Grand Prix of Boston Lifestyle Expo. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.BostonAutoShow.com.
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, 415 Summer Street, Boston
Thursday through Monday (Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend), January 14-18, 2016
Thursday, January 14, 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Friday, January 15, 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Saturday, January 16, 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday, January 17, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Monday, January 18, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Children (6-12 yrs): $6
Children 6 and under: Free
A free subscription to Automobile Magazine is available to everyone purchasing a ticket to the Auto Show.