There will be a new king on the track when the Pagani Zonda R arrives with its 750 horsepower AMG powered powerplant. This engine is based on the Zonda F Clubsport which produces a respectful 680 Hp in the track model.
How is the Zonda R different from the Zonda F?
The differences are -
- as I have already stated engine increase
- A longer nose to tail- 40 cm total
- slightly longer wheelbase to help take care of the increased power in Amg Engine
- More aggressive front and rear fascia
- Race tuned spoiler
- More aggressive Race wheels